I’m so glad to be back from vacation. Sunburned and refreshed but ready to finish out this summer before things kick back into full gear. I’ve had an awesome last few weeks but past that, I have been nominated for the Black Cat, Blue Sea Award and I’m so thankful to The Girl That Dreams Awake blog for nominating me. Her blog is beautiful in more ways than one. She is an inspiration within this blogging community and you’d be crazy not to give her a follow! Thanks again, M!
The rules are as follows and my nominees will be linked below.
So here are my answers to my questions:
- What is the best place you ever been to?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- I’ve never been outside of the country or anything fancy like that. The best place I’ve ever been, so far, is New York City. I didn’t even go for the lights or sights. I went on a mission trip and ministered to the homeless. I sweated everyday and was sick half of the week but it was still the best because I saw the Lord work in many ways and that was magical.
- This one is pretty difficult because I’ve read a lot of books in my time. I’d have to pick Anthem by Ayn Rand.
- Hopefully married with a family, maybe two kids and a rewarding career as a school social worker.
My questions for my nominees are:
- Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
- What tv show are you binge watching right now? If not a show, name your favorite movie?
- If you won a million dollars what would you spend it on?
- Hummingbird Redemption
- Sascha Darlington
- Frogs in The Sink
- Floating Speck
- The Exultant Phoenix
I look forward to seeing your posts!